5 EASY WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
1. The primary way to keep your credit score high is to pay your bills on time and not overuse your credit.
2. Keep credit card balances low, typically under 50% of your available credit, ideally pay them off monthly.
3. Pay down revolving credit such as credit cards. Consolidating into fewer open accounts can help too.
4. Don’t close unused credit cards this can have an adverse effect on your credit score.
5. Fewer accounts are better, but frequent closing and opening of accounts is often a sign of a problem.
Credit/Identity Fraud is on the rise, be sure to monitor your credit report directly from the credit reporting agency or through a credible organization authorized to provide credit reports to consumers.