Once you begin your application, you’ll need to collect the following:

  • Government issued identification.
  • Most recent pay stubs for each borrower covering 30 days.
  • Most recent years W’2.
  • Most recent two months bank statements.
  • A copy of the purchase contract (if applicable).
  • A copy of your most recent mortgage statement for all properties you own (if applicable).
  • HOA statement (if applicable).
  • Name and contact information for your homeowners insurance agent.

If you are self-employed, you will also need:

  • Last year’s signed and dated tax return, including all schedules, a year-to-date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement that is less than 30 days old, and a current signed Balance Sheet.
  • If you’re part of a corporation or partnership, provide last year’s tax return for corporation/partnership including form K-1, a year-to-date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement (less than 30 days old).

There are certain scenarios that may require you to provide additional documentation, please call to discuss your scenario.