LOAN APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Once you begin your application, you’ll need to collect the following:
- Government issued identification.
- Most recent pay stubs for each borrower covering 30 days.
- Most recent years W’2.
- Most recent two months bank statements.
- A copy of the purchase contract (if applicable).
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement for all properties you own (if applicable).
- HOA statement (if applicable).
- Name and contact information for your homeowners insurance agent.
If you are self-employed, you will also need:
- Last year’s signed and dated tax return, including all schedules, a year-to-date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement that is less than 30 days old, and a current signed Balance Sheet.
- If you’re part of a corporation or partnership, provide last year’s tax return for corporation/partnership including form K-1, a year-to-date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement (less than 30 days old).
There are certain scenarios that may require you to provide additional documentation, please call to discuss your scenario.